What is a skin tag?
Skin tags are common, acquired benign skin growths that resemble a small, soft balloon suspended on a slender stalk. Skin tags are harmless growths that can vary in number from one to hundreds. Males and females are equally prone to developing skin tags. Obesity seems to be associated with skin tag development. Although some skin tags may fall off spontaneously, most persist once formed. The medical name for skin tag is acrochordon. Some people call them “skin tabs.”
Early on, skin tags may be as small as a flattened pinhead-sized bump. While most tags typically are small (2 mm-5 mm in diameter) at approximately one-third to one-half the size of a pencil eraser, some skin tags may become as large as a big grape (1 cm in diameter) or a fig (5 cm in diameter).
Top 5 Home Remedies To Remove Skin Tags
1. Apple Cider Vinegar + Cotton Ball
2. 1 tsp Baking Soda + 1.5 tsp Castor Oil
3. 2-3 Drops Of Tea Tree Oil + 4-5 tsp Cold Water
4. Nail Polish
5. Lemon Juice
Whiten The Dark Thin Skin Around Your Neck In No Time
Dark patches on the neck areas of the skin are really an embarrassing skin pigmentation problem. Aging and prolonged sun exposure are the main reasons for dark discoloration on the neck area.
Other causes include genetics, PCOS, sudden changes in weight, poor hygiene, hormonal changes, diabetes, etc. However, there are many cosmetic treatments or products available for treating dark neck but the usage of natural remedies will yield best results in lightening the dark (or black) skin on your neck area.
Some fabulous home remedies for dark neck can always come to your rescue! You can read about them further down.
- Cucumber improves the appearance of your skin. It also repairs skin cells. Grate some cucumber and apply the juice onto the skin area that is dark.
- Massage it for 10 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Repeat this daily for best results and observe your skin regaining its lost color.
This is the first home remedy for the dark neck.
2. Lemon Juice:
- This dark neck remedy does a great job in lightening the skin tone. Apply the juice of a lemon onto the affected areas that are dark. Do try out this dark neck treatment.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse. By using this remedy regularly, you can definitely lighten the skin around your neck.
Do try this black neck treatment today!
Tips and Precautions:
- Never apply lemon juice on any part of the skin before stepping out and also apply sunscreen on the neck while going out in sun, as it even darkens the neck area.
- The best time to apply lemon mix on the skin is at night before bed time.
- Also, you can add few drops of fresh lemon juice to your face mask (or pack) mix before applying, to make it more effective for treating dark neck.
- Make sure to take proper care to your neck as your face regularly to get rid of dark patches on the neck area. So, regularly cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize your neck for best results.
- Use freshly extracted lemon juice rather than bottled juice, as the concentration of vitamin C will reduce with time.
- Drink more of water and healthy fruit or vegetable juice along with a well-balanced diet to detoxify the skin (or body) and thereby to enhance the skin with an even tone.
- Never ever forget to rinse your neck thoroughly with mild soap and water when you applied oil or any hair color, as they clog the pores and darkens the skin.
3. Almond oil:
- Almonds contain vitamins that are essential for skin. It helps remove discoloration of the skin. Heat some almond oil until it gets Lukewarm.
- Massage it around the neck for 10-15 minutes. It helps in blood circulation and makes the skin glow.
This is a fabulous dark neck treatment! It is one of the best dark neck remedies that you must try out.