After this article, the pineapple might become your next favorite fruit.
THIS IS THE MOST FAMOUS AND BEST TROPICAL FRUIT THAT IS GREAT FOR THE BONES, SKIN AND DIGESTION TOO. HERE ARE 16 REASONS WHY IT IS GOOD:
- Great nutrition values- this fruit has a lot of B6, C, copper, folate, manganese, potassium, thiamin, niacin, magnesium, pantothenic acid and others.
- Strong bones- opt daily for 1 cup to get the 76% of daily manganese and keep bones without osteoporosis.
- Good digestion- the bromelain makes the digestion easy and soothed. Thus, inflammation is lessened in the pancreas and sugar metabolism works against diabetes.
- Smile is better – if we lack vitamin C, we get inflamed gums, fragile capillaries, blood of gums and we might lose a tooth too. So get your pineapple vitamin C.
- Less sore joints- as the Arthritis foundation stated, this fruit is the same as non-steroid drugs for inflammation, so if you have rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis – eat this!
- Good blood pressure- resolve hypertension with pineapple; it has potassium citrate that reacts with bad sodium levels and makes pressure go back to normal.
- Prevents cancer- pineapple tea, sounds good or not? You have to make it. If you or someone else has a heavy disease, this tea stops proliferation and makes apoptosis. The bromelain is a chemoprevention agent for colon cancer.
ALSO IT PREVENTS PROSTATE CANCER AND IS USED AS THERAPY.
- Chronic cough- the vitamin C improves immunity and sores are soothed, as well as the throat. Avoid pharmacy meds and have this juice instead. It will soften phlegm and remove inflammation. Also, you can soothe a cold.
- Better eyesight- the vitamin A in it slows down worsening of age related eyesight issues or macular degeneration.
- No blood clot- it is anticoagulant and good for people with clots in the body.
- Good losing weight- to eat from emotions is bad and makes you gain weight. Instead have a few pineapple pieces and not chips or chocolates. Pineapple has fiber and makes you satiated since it releases more blood glucose and you crave less.
- Soothed belly- for heartburn, forget the meds. This fruit’s juice is the cure. It soothes upset belly, but also too much juice can make you have diarrhea. Also check if you are allergic to this fruit to avoid upset belly.
- Fertility resolving- eat it regularly and increase fertility chances. Why and how? This fruit makes the uterus walls stronger and healthier and help with endometriosis inflammation.
- Less inflammation- this is a fact, fresh or frozen, they are still healthy. Eat them for healing injuries or aches. Also this fruit is amazing for inflamed bowels disease.
- Firmer skin- for a healthy and pretty skin, vitamin C is the key. It refreshes ligaments, tendons, and blood vessels too. Eat it for wounds, scar tissues repairing, stronger bones, etc. or mix a pineapple slice and yogurt to make facial treatment.
- Tender meats- for meat meals, add this fruit. Bromelain makes amino acids separate to peptide bonds and this makes meat softer and chewy. Or could you grow this in your garden?
Share with friends and family
Source and image source: healthyfoodhouse.com